WWARA Online Technical Data Sheet
TDS - PDF format (82 KB)
The Technical Data Sheet (TDS) was revised March 2016.
The first two pages of the TDS are required to be filled out, please use section 12 (System Description)
to address any unique features of your repeater. The instructions for filling out the TDS are
included on pages 3, 4 and 5. A cover letter is no longer required, but please feel free to
include one if the application requires additional explanation or documentation.
In an effort to move closer to a 100% digital application process, the TDS will only be made available
in the PDF format. (Portable Document Format) The new PDF is actually a 'PDF Form', this means you
will be able to fill out the TDS from within your PDF viewer, save it and e-mail the electronic copy
for submission. One of the benefits of the PDF format is that it is viewable and editable from
any computer platform and the software is free. (And generally installed by default)
If your computer didn't come with a PDF viewer installed by default, you can download a free application
from Adobe (creators of PDF) for any major platform. (https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
If you feel uncomfortable installing special
software to fill out the TDS form, there is also a website (http://www.pdfescape.com/) that allows you to upload the PDF and fill it out
1) Download the TDS form to your local computer, by clicking on the TDS link.
2) Follow the link to the pdfescape website.
3) You now need to upload the TDS (the PDF file you downloaded in step 1) to the website. You can do this by dragging the file to the dotted line box in the upper right corner of the page or use the "Choose File" button to select the file from your computer.
4) Fill out the form. (Select each box and enter the requested information)
5) Please be sure to include accurate location information for the repeater, all the station information and provide an alternative contact. TDS's won't be accepted without both a Trustee and Alternative contact information.
6) When all the information has been entered, you now need to download the PDF. To download the filled out TDS, click on the green box with two down arrows on the left hand side of the screen. (See screen shot below to help) When the file has been downloaded to your computer, you can now e-mail it to the WWARA secretary.